Cleanroom 1’, 1.5” and 2″ Ceiling Grid
American Cleanroom Systems offers multiple size cleanroom ceiling solution. We manufacture our ceiling systems with superior materials and provides a structural grid system and zinc alloy die-castings.
The building block of a cleanroom ceiling grid system is the connection/suspension system. We offer extruded aluminum 1”, 1.5” and 2” cleanroom ceiling systems. The 1.5” and 2’ systems is the most cost efficient system for cleanroom classes from FSE 100,000 to 10, or any full HEPA coverage application.
American’s rod suspended cleanroom ceiling systems share attributes that combine to create a common design platform. Customizing this system to meet your specific needs is easy and worry-free. Call one of our engineers today to discuss options and the system that best meets your needs.
- Gasket seal grid ceiling system has a continuous 1/4-20 thread for connection and suspension at any point.
- Lightweight multi-purpose connectors that join the grid members and provide a suspension point for the threaded rods or wire-hung eye bolts.
- 1”, 1.5” or 2″ wide extruded aluminum flange for HEPA Filter, Ceiling Tile, and Light Fixture mounting.
- 3/8” Thread rod and turnbuckle adjustable or 3/8” eye bolt and 12 gauge Ceiling wire
- Full 1”, 1.5” or 2” face
- Painted white Polyester finish more durable than power coating
- Can be used with 100% HEPA coverage
- Can be used with Cleanroom lights made for 2” grid or teardrop light fixtures
- Easy assembly Zinc castings
- Standard 48 Â½” centerline
Other Ceiling System Components
- Vinyl faced gypsum board tiles
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) tiles.
- Polyester Painted 18 gauge Steel. (Turned-Up Edges)
- Enamel Painted Aluminum
- 2×4 Light fixture – UL Listed 2′x4′ powder coated 20 gauge steel fixture, available in 120v or 277v, including energy saving ballast. Also availible for special 2″ ceiling grid mounting.
- 2×4 Flow-Through Cleanroom Light Fixture- UL Listed for full coverage ceilings, HEPA mounts above the light. Available in 120v and features an energy saving ballast.
- Galvanized steel nestable panels in 22, 20, & 18 gauge depending upon span and loading conditions.
- Roof panels in 2″, 3″, or 4″ insulated as specified depending upon span and loading conditions.
- Decking serves as contamination cover, diaphragm and support for ceiling, light fixtures and filters.