American Cleanroom Systems are experts in cleanroom design and have extensive experience designing, manufacturing and installing modular cleanrooms for leading pharmaceutical, medical device and industrial companies.
Cleanroom Design Features:
- Low velocity vertical laminar air flows to maximize cleanroom effectiveness and efficiency.
- Uniform temperature and humidity control and distribution for maintaining cleanroom environment specifications.
- Floor to ceiling clear viewing panels provide improved worker and manufacturing visibility.
- Custom environmental systems for tight temperature and humidity requirements.
- Proprietary energy saving system to reduce your operation costs.
Request A Cleanroom Project Quote
Are you ready to build your cleanroom or need a quote for budgetary and planning? Contact American Cleanroom Systems at (949) 589-5656 or Complete our Online RFQ Form.
Cleanroom Design Capabilities:
American Cleanroom Systems has extensive experience designing and engineering custom cleanrooms to unique and strict requirements for pharmaceutical, medical device and industrial cleanroom clients. Our design team creates and provides complete design specifications for each project.
|Custom design based on:|
|Process heat load|
|Plenum / HEPA FFU / Returns|
|Modular, softwall, standard, hybrid|
|Team has 150 years cleanroom experience|
|License General Contractor|
- Class 100-100k, ISO5-8, ISPE, USP797/800, Title 24, MIL-STD
- Professional engineers.
- AUTOCAD Designs.
- Drawings and engineering calculations for permits.
- Modular, standard, softwall and hybrid.
- Custom equipment enclosures.
- Glass panel walls.
- Wipe down, wash down, non-combustible, fire-rated, and insulated wall construction.
- Negative pressure plenum with HEPA FFU, Open plenum with mixing boxes, ducted with static HEPA.
- Positive and negative pressure rooms.
- Exhaust systems – standard and BIBO.
American Cleanrooms is a license general contactor California, Class B – #979883.
We have extensive experience working with end-users, general contractors, architects and engineering firms.