Standard Wall Systems
- 2″ or 3″ thick nominal panels are flush high pressure laminate covered hardboard, factory laminated to both sides of core material.
Panel Facing Options
- Vinyl faced gypsum board
- High Pressure Laminate (HPL)
- Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
- .022” and .032 Pre-painted Aluminum
- Stainless Steel
Panel Core Options
- Structural Honeycomb-Paper, Plastic, Aluminum
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)
- Polyurethane – Metal-lined Return Air Panels
Glazed panels shall be factory assembled with tempered glass 44″ wide x 40″ high. Glazing is held in place by extruded aluminum frame and gasket. Glazed panels are interchangeable with solid/door panels of like size.
- Double/Triple glazed units
- Plexiglas – Lexan
- Safety Laminated – Tinted color
- Wire reinforced – Laser films
Doors are standard 3′-0″ x 6′-8″ x 1-3/4″ thick and furnished to match panel. Doors are factory pre-hung in aluminum frames installed in a standard panel. 4″ x 4″ hinges and lockset are standard.
- Double doors – Custom sizes
- Door windows – Automatic door closers
- Sliding doors – Kick plates
- Automatic Door Options
- Special hardware – Interlock systems
All aluminum framing is 6063-T6 aluminum with a clear anodized finish or available with white paint baked enamel finish. Optional finishes are available.
- Posts have structural capabilities of supporting loads of up to 10,000 lbs. Standard posts serve channeled raceways for electrical, telephone, and computer wiring.
- The unique design allows for removal of panel without disassembly of adjoining panels.
Electrical Outlets, Switches, Data Ports
- UL Listed 20 Amp duplex outlets and switches.
- All wiring is concealed in our Aluminum connecting posts.
- Data Ports are available upon request.
- Switches, lights, and outlets can be wired to sub-panel for connection by others.