Standard Modular Systems
- 2″, 3″, or 4″ thick nominal panels are flush high pressure laminate covered.
- hardboard factory laminated to both sides of core material.
- T-bar Suspension System-Aluminum & Steel.
- Aluminum snap-grid – Perforated grid.
- Vinyl tiles – FRP tiles.
- 3/8-16 threaded rod for all suspension needs.
- 2×4 Light fixture – UL Listed 2′x4′ powder coated 20 gauge steel fixture, available in 120v or 277v, including energy saving ballast
- 2×4 Flow-Through Cleanroom Light Fixture- UL Listed for full coverage ceilings, HEPA mounts above the light. Available in 120v and features an energy saving ballast.
- Energy saving features such as LED lighting and motion detectors
Glazed panels shall be factory assembled with tempered glass 44″ wide x 40″ high. Glazing is held in place by extruded aluminum frame and gasket. Glazed panels are interchangeable with solid/door panels of like size.
Doors are standard 3′-0″ x 6′-8″ x 1-3/4″ thick and furnished to match panel. Doors are factory pre-hung in aluminum frames installed in a standard panel. 4″ x 4″ hinges and lockset are standard.
All aluminum framing is 6063-T6 aluminum with a clear anodized finish or available with white paint baked enamel finish. Optional finishes are available.
- Posts have structural capabilities of supporting loads of up to 10,000 lbs. Standard posts serve channeled raceways for electrical, telephone, and computer wiring.
- The unique design allows for removal of panel without disassembly of adjoining panels.
Electrical Outlets, Switches, Data Ports
- UL Listed 20 Amp duplex outlets and switches.
- All wiring is concealed in our Aluminum connecting posts.
- Data Ports are available upon request.
- Switches, lights, and outlets can be wired to sub-panel for connection by others.