American Cleanroom Systems® is a certified team of experts, specializing in the manufacturing and design of Class 100 to Class100,000 modular cleanrooms for a vast array of industries. For more than 40 years, American Cleanroom Systems has provided premium quality cleanroom services and customer service.
- 150+ years of cleanroom experience, built more than 500 cleanrooms
- Degrees: architecture, electrical engineering, biochemistry, and accounting.
- Experience not just building cleanrooms but operating them
- Easy to work with
- Custom design and engineering for your specific needs
- Wide variety of design and material options
- In house manufacturing and installation for the highest quality
- Conform to ISO 14644-1 and FED STD 209E cleanroom standards
Why American Cleanroom Systems®
- Satisfied customers. Check out our customer testimonials and repeat customers.
- Ana Espinoza Ramos
- Anthony Chien
- Charlie Castaneda
- Melonie Carey
- Dan Hammond – Specialist Biotech/Pharma
- Fred Hutchinson – Specialist Biotech/Pharma
- John Ricci – Specialist Biotech/Pharma
- Pedro Riley – Specialist Latin America
- Ray Winkowski – Specialist Aerospace
American Cleanroom Systems® is the holder of a General Contractors license in the state of California. California, Class B – #979883. Washington State License: UBI#603 511 738. Arizona State License Class B-1 ROC323962
Proud to Support Our Local Community
American Cleanroom Systems® is a proud sponsor of Laguna Niguel Softball and the Moulton Elementary School 2019 Jog-a-thon.