Experts in modular cleanroom design, manufacturing, installation and certification since 1976. Class 100-100k / ISO5-8.
- 150+ years of cleanroom experience, built more than 500 cleanrooms
- Degrees: architecture, electrical engineering, biochemistry, and accounting.
- Experience not just building cleanrooms but operating them
- Easy to work with
- Custom design and engineering for your specific needs
- Wide variety of design and material options
- In house manufacturing and installation for the highest quality
- Conform to ISO 14644-1 and FED STD 209E cleanroom standards
Why American Cleanroom Systems
- Satisfied customers. Check out our customer testimonials and repeat customers.
- Ana Espinoza Ramos
- Anthony Chien
- Charlie Castaneda
- Luis Munoz
- Melonie Carey
- Dan Hammond – Specialist Biotech/Pharma
- Fred Hutchinson – Specialist Biotech/Pharma
- John Ricci – Specialist Biotech/Pharma
- Pedro Riley – Specialist Latin America
- Ray Winkowski – Specialist Aerospace
American Cleanroom Systems is the holder of a General Contractors license in the state of California. California, Class B – #979883. Washington State License: UBI#603 511 738. Arizona State License Class B-1 ROC323962
Proud to Support Our Local Community
American Cleanroom Systems is a proud sponsor of Laguna Niguel Softball and the Moulton Elementary School 2019 Jog-a-thon.