American Cleanroom Systems® is a certified team of experts, specializing in the manufacturing and design of Class 100 to Class100,000 modular cleanrooms for a vast array of industries. For more than 40 years, American Cleanroom Systems has provided premium quality cleanroom services and customer service.
- 150+ years of cleanroom experience, built more than 500 cleanrooms.
- Degrees: architecture, electrical engineering, biochemistry, and accounting.
- Experience not just building cleanrooms but operating them.
- Easy to work with.
- Custom design and engineering for your specific needs.
- Wide variety of design and material options.
- In house manufacturing and installation for the highest quality.
- Conform to ISO 14644-1 and FED STD 209E cleanroom standards.
Why American Cleanroom Systems®
- Satisfied customers. Check out our customer testimonials and repeat customers.
- Alyson Yu
- Ana Espinoza Ramos
- Anthony Chien
- Charlie Castaneda
- Elizabeth Mahoney
- Mimmi Rogers
- Dan Hammond – Specialist Biotech/Pharma
- Fred Hutchinson – Specialist Biotech/Pharma
- John Ricci – Specialist Biotech/Pharma
- Pedro Riley – Specialist Latin America
- Ray Winkowski – Specialist Aerospace
American Cleanroom Systems® is the holder of a General Contractors license in the state of California. California, Class B – #979883. Washington State License: UBI#603 511 738. Arizona State License Class B-1 ROC323962
- 2020 CBD World Expo – “Cleanrooms for the CBD industry”
- 2020 Del Mar Electronics and Manufacturing Show – “Cleanrooms in manufacturing”
- 2020 Concentration – “Why you need a cleanroom for GMP CBD manufacturing”
Proud to Support Our First Responders During COVID-19
Thank you to our COVID-19 first responders. American Cleanroom Systems donates 100 meals to the OC Sheriff Lake Forest station.
Shout out to our friends at Chick-Fil-A for making the delicious food.
Proud to Support Our Local Community
American Cleanroom Systems® is a proud sponsor of Laguna Niguel Softball and the Moulton Elementary School 2019 Jog-a-thon.