Experienced: expert modular cleanroom design, manufacturing, installation and certification since 1976. More than 500 cleanrooms built.
Quality construction: We manufacture all our components in house. Installation is done by our factory team on-site.
Satisfied customers: Read why customers chose American Cleanroom Systems and why they come back.
We have had 6 FDA audits this year. Two of them surprise. They always attack the cleanroom but it always passes with flying colors. Our cleanrooms are robust and have worked great since ACS installed them in 2003.
Standard Built Cleanroom
* Example 1,600 S.F. cleanroom, time may change depending upon final design and material choices
Custom Modular Designs
- Class 100 to 100k / ISO5 to ISO8 per ISO1 4664-1 and FDA STD 209E
- One pass or recirculating
- Temperature/Humidity environmental controls
- Standard modular or ACS seamless pharmaceutical modular wall system
- Custom floor plans
- Custom Height: 7.5’ to 40’
- Equipment mezzanines
- Drawings and engineering calcs for permits
Wide Modular Material Options
- Wall surfaces: Melamine, vinyl coated gypsum, FRP, glass, polycarbonate, painted aluminum, or stainless steel
- Wall core: honeycomb, urethane, polystyrene, or aluminum honeycomb
- Doors: single, double, automatic sliding, motorized roll up, interlock systems
- Flooring: VCT, heat welded vinyl, epoxy, anti-static, and raised
- Lighting: T-8, LED, tear drop, skylight tubes
Modular Equipment Options
- HEPA and ULPA fan filter units, standard and RSR
- ACS2000 power saver, ACS3000 room monitoring system: T/RH/Air pressure
- Air showers, pass thru’s
- Equivalent or superior performance and durability
- Fast clean installation with minimum on-site disruption
- Favorable tax treatment (can be depreciated faster)
- Easily modified for expansion or changing needs