Experienced: expert modular cleanroom design, manufacturing, installation and certification since 1976. More than 500 cleanrooms built. Quality construction: We manufacture all our components in house. Installation is done by our factory team on-site. Satisfied customers: Read why customers chose American Cleanroom Systems and why they come back.
- The install went very well! As always, John is a pleasure to work with. Thank you for coordinating our schedules with us. We are running production as of this morning, just as planned!
- We have had 6 FDA audits this year. Two of them surprise. They always attack the cleanroom but it always passes with flying colors. Our cleanrooms are robust and have worked great since ACS installed them in 2003.
- Good quality clean rooms at reasonable prices, and you guys were easy to work with.
- Building looks great by the way, your installers are a good group and are very clean.
- You gave me the confidence that you understand your business. Your response and reaction time to each iteration was immediate and correct. I definitely will work with you in future projects.
- Your people here doing the installation have been a pleasure to work with. They keep the area clean, neat and well organized. They are very sensitive to our daily operations and have not created any disruptions, they are very accommodating. Very professional.
- We first purchased a cleanroom from you about 5 years ago. At the time, we researched a lot of options and found that your system was the most cost and time effective. For this last round of cleanrooms, I didn't really look anywhere else.
- We liked what we saw at (another project), being custom built and neat looking with colored insert panels...You also seemed more knowledgeable about your product and clean rooms in general. Beautiful cleanroom. We are very happy with it.
- ...my past experiences working with ACS. Modular walls made sense for getting large equipment into place after the facility was built. I like the FRP systems for durability.
- Prior company experience with your firm through other (our company) affiliated organizations.
- I selected ACS for our modular cleanroom application based on Product Quality and Price. I discussed the options available from each of the companies I had quote the project. I felt ACS had the best solution for our needs.
- We purchased a modular cleanroom from American almost a decade ago. Choosing American provided us the quality and trouble free use needed to stay competitive. Having someone reliable provide us assistance for our adaptions over the years.
- Price competitive. Everyone I spoke with was very pleasant to deal with. Prompt responses to our needs.
- 1. Clean room design options, 2. Easy to work with, 3. Recommended by a colleague. The team loves the clean room and it’s a beautiful structure for everyone to look at.
- Proximity was a factor, however we definitely appreciated the education/information that you and your team openly gave to us. I think it makes a difference to do business with good people as opposed to just the group with the lowest price.
- Number one reason was technical aptitude of Charlie. Number 2 - good website
- American provided Wyle Laboratories with a soft sided class 10k cleanroom…Their first rate service was always supported by the highest quality product and skilled personnel…
- Thank you for the great service .... I look forward for American Clean Room to conduct the certification next year.
- We love our new cleanroom. It is working great.
- Thanks for all the help in getting this project done quickly. Your installers came out and did an outstanding job. See you on the next project.
|Class||US FED STD 209E
|>0.1 um||>0.2 um||>0.3 um||>0.5 um||>5 um|
ISO 14644-1 Cleanroom Standards
|Class||Maximum Particles/m³||FED STD 209E equivalent|
|>0.1 um||>0.2 um||>0.3 um||>0.5 um||>1 um||>5 um|
|ISO 5||100,000||23,7000||102,000||3,520||8,320||293||Class 100|
|ISO 7||352,000||83,200||2,930||Class 10,000|
|ISO 8||3,520,000||832,000||29,300||Class 100,000|
|ISO 9||35,200,000||8,320,000||293,000||Room Air|
|Criteria||Class 10 ISO4||Class 100 ISO5||Class 1000 ISO6||Class 10,000 ISO7||Class 100,000 ISO8|
|Air changes per HR/Min||500-600 / 8 to 10||300 to 480 / 5 to 8||180 / 3||60 /1||20 /0.33|
|Filter coverage %||90 – 100||60 – 70||20 – 30||7 – 15||4 – 5|
|CFM per square foot||85 – 90||36 – 65||18 – 32||9 – 16||4 – 8|
|Filter Efficiency||99.9997% ULPAs||99.997% HEPAs||99.997% HEPAs||99.997% HEPAs||99.97% HEPAs|
|Ceiling Type||Aluminum T-bar grid||Aluminum T-bar grid||Aluminum T-bar grid||Conventional T-bar grid||Conventional T-bar grid|
|Light Fixture type||Tear drop or Flow thru||Tear drop or 2’x4’ cleanroom fixture||2’x4’ cleanroom fixture||2’x4’ cleanroom fixture||2’x4’ standard fixture|
|Ceiling Panel||FRP, Vinyl rock or Mylar||FRP, Vinyl rock or Mylar||Vinyl rock or Mylar||Vinyl rock or Mylar||Vinyl rock or Mylar|
|Wall System||Modular or standard built||Modular or standard built||Modular or standard built||Modular or drywall||Modular or drywall|
|Flooring cover||Welded sheet vinyl or Epoxy||Welded sheet vinyl or Epoxy||Welded Sheet vinyl or Epoxy||Sheet vinyl or VCT||Sheet vinyl or VCT|
|Flooring base||2” to 6” cove||Cove or Aluminum base channel||Cove or Aluminum base channel||Cove or Aluminum base channel||Cove or Aluminum base channel|
|Air Returns||Raised floor or center returns||Low wall on long axis||Low wall at perimeter||Low wall||Low wall or ceiling|