The large amount of facilities that American Cleanroom Systems® has completed allows us to effectively engineer your specific building requirements.
All of our designed and engineered cleanrooms meet classification requirements as well as any other project specific requirements.
Our staff are cleanroom engineering experts with years of experience to design and engineer your facility to meet the highest standards of performance and operation.
American Cleanroom Systems® Cleanroom Engineering Capabilities:
- Drawing and Engineering calculations for permits
- Professional Engineer review and stamp
- AUTOCAD electronic design files
- Cleanroom air turnover / cleanroom class
- Make-up and exhaust air balance
- Positive and negative pressure requirements
- Contamination capture or exhaust
- Heat Load : temperature and humidity control
- Lighting requirements
- Electrical load
- LEED green design
- Energy conservation systems
- Monitoring systems
- Shop drawing
- Construction schedule
- Bill of Material
- Final as built cleanroom class certification