Mask Manufacturing Cleanrooms by American Cleanroom Systems®
Mask Cleanroom Design Options
- American Cleanroom Systems® modular cleanroom walls to allow regular cleaning. Most commonly FRP, melamine, or vinyl.
- Gown room/airlock to change into and store cleanroom garment
- HEPA fan filter units to for ISO rated cleanroom classification
- Recirculating design to maximize filtration effectiveness
- Magnehelic gauge to monitor cleanroom pressure
- Dedicated AC to create a controlled T environment
- Cleanroom compatible flooring
Masks made in American Cleanroom Systems cleanroom installed in Texas.
5/1/2020: American Cleanroom Systems ®️ delivers a 2,208 SF ISO-8 modular cleanroom for CV-19 mask manufacturer in 2 weeks.
9/2/2020: American Cleanroom Systems® delivers a 2,677 SF ISO-8 modular cleanroom for CV-19 mask cleanroom in 2.5 weeks.
We have had 6 FDA audits this year. Two of them surprise. They always attack the cleanroom but it always passes with flying colors. Our cleanrooms are robust and have worked great since ACS installed them in 2003.