Mask Manufacturing Cleanrooms by American Cleanroom Systems®
In order to meet FDA sterility requirements for medical usage masks must be manufactured and packaged in a cleanroom.
Mask Cleanroom Design Options
- American Cleanroom Systems® modular cleanroom walls to allow regular cleaning. Most commonly FRP, melamine, or vinyl.
- Gown room/airlock to change into and store cleanroom garment
- HEPA fan filter units to for ISO rated cleanroom classification
- Recirculating design to maximize filtration effectiveness
- Magnehelic gauge to monitor cleanroom pressure
- Dedicated AC to create a controlled T environment
- Cleanroom compatible flooring
Masks made in American Cleanroom Systems cleanroom installed in Texas.
5/1/2020: American Cleanroom Systems® delivers a 2,208 SF ISO-8 modular cleanroom for CV-19 mask manufacturer in 2 weeks.
9/2/2020: American Cleanroom Systems® delivers a 2,677 SF ISO-8 modular cleanroom for CV-19 mask cleanroom in 2.5 weeks.
11/12/2020: American Cleanroom Systems® completes manufacturing for 1,500 SF ISO-8 modular cleanroom for mask manufacturing in 2 weeks.
We purchased our current clean-room system from American Cleanroom Systems. Their level of professionalism and ease to work with made the task of building a custom cleanroom a breeze. We highly recommend them.Chris 2,208 SF ISO-8 Mask Manufacturing Cleanroom
Eric, Implantable Medical Product, IS07 600 S.F. T RH Control, Woburn, MA