American Cleanroom Systems is proud to have provided cleanrooms in the past 30 years to following US Government National Laboratories and Agencies:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Sandia National Laboratory
- SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
- NASA Cape Canaveral
- NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- National Institute of Standards and Technology NIST
- Naval Research Laboratory
- Army Corp of Engineers
- National Oceanic and Atmosphere Administration
Summary: For 30 years American Cleanroom Systems has built technically demanding cleanrooms for US National Laboratories and government agencies.
Author: Anthony Chien has worked at American Cleanroom Systems for past 11 years. He has more than 40 years of cleanroom experience. Anthony has a BS and MS in Electrical Engineering specializing in semiconductor manufacturing from the University of Illinois. American Cleanroom Systems is a design build modular cleanroom manufacturer based in Rancho Santa Margarita CA. It is expert in ISO-5 through ISO-8 (class 100 to class 100k) modular cleanrooms for pharmaceutical cleanrooms, medical device cleanrooms, and industrial cleanrooms.